Running firefox a bit more safely - HOWTO

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Mon Sep 26 10:33:02 PDT 2016

Well, running through the ssh tunnel itself is going to be really slow.  It
will work, but it won't be fun.  Make sure your *current* .Xauthority file
is installed in the other account and also make sure the other account is
in the 'video' group.   .Xauthority changes every time you start X.  I run
a little script to install it whenever I start X (after a fresh reboot of
my workstation, for example).

-Matt