HAMMER1 multi endianness support

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Fri Sep 23 17:22:33 PDT 2016

Basically there isn't any support, but the magic number detects which
endian is in use to ensure that mismatches deny mounts and don't destroy
the filesystem.  Same with H2.  While it sounds good on paper, supporting
multiple endians creates a pretty big mess.  Its doable, but not really
desirable to code-up.  I'm leaving the door open if someone ever wants to
code it up though.

-Matt