No pam_opie

Stefan Unterweger 232.20711 at chiffre.aleturo.com
Fri Oct 28 05:52:53 PDT 2016

* jungle Boogie on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 09:35:37PM -0700:
> > Yikes! How will I fix it it, though?

> To be more clear, how would I update MY system? Single user mode has no
> network so git pull isn't an option. :(

You could still try a -downgrade- to a few revisions back, just before
the rewiring.  Your repository should already contain all the needed
stuff, so no network needed.

I don’t know how well the build process will deal with a downgrade, I
haven’t really tried it out myself yet.

If you are on HAMMER, then perhaps the easiest solution for the meantime
could be to revert your kernel and world to before the upgrade by using
an old snapshot.

    Stefan

--
▪ Die Internetbleibe.  Schick, magisch, leistungsstark.  https://internetbleibe.de/
▪ medoly media UG (haftungsbeschränkt) | Hausburgstraße 13, 10249 Berlin