No pam_opie

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 21:01:11 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I upgraded my dfly machine to master and I wasn't able to sudo make upgrade
because of the following error. I now cannot login, at the keyboard, also
because of the following error. I logged in a single user and I was able to
make upgrade, but nothing else changed for me.

Error:
In try_dlopen(): /usr/lib/security/pam_opie.so.2:/usr/libopie.so.3:
undefined symbol "SHA1_Init"
openpam_load_module(): no pam_opie.so found
pam_start(): system error

I see libopie.so ln to libopie.so.3 so did this library get changed? How
would I link it correctly at this point?

Thanks,
Sean