Wayland Weston

Imre Vadasz imre at vdsz.com
Wed May 4 23:37:09 PDT 2016

Hi,

DragonFly actually has a udevd daemon, which needs to be activated with
udevd_enable="YES" in /etc/rc.conf for the weston port to work with the
DRM backend.

The DragonFly udev is somewhat similar in naming and functionality to
Linux's udev, but e.g. it uses a slightly different API in the library
(which is called libdevattr instead of linux's libudev).

Imre