iwm driver and wifi (DF 4.4.3)

Andrew Slaughter andrew.slaughter at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:05:54 PDT 2016

Thanks, Rimvydas -

Had a chance to try out the newest master, and the iwm driver works great
now!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to test the radeon drivers for a bit - the
i915 ones work well enough (well, there's a good bit of tearing), that I
think I'm going to return the card right now. I may re-evaluate when the
next release comes around and see where things stand. I don't really need
3D anything, I just need a displayport connector and a reasonably quiet
card that supports 3440 x 1440 - this was the cheapest I found.

Anyway, thanks very much to you and Imre for your help!

- Andy