Serving up Plex/TV

Tim Darby t+dfbsd at timdarby.net
Wed May 4 13:36:52 PDT 2016

I don't know about tvheadend, but the last time I checked on Plex, there
was no version available for DragonFly. When I looked at the FreeBSD port,
I discovered that it was simply downloading the FreeBSD binary from Plex
and this can't run on DragonFly. So, unless something has changed, it's not
possible to run Plex server.

Tim