Sony Vaio

Daniel Patón Domínguez d.paton.d at gmail.com
Mon May 2 02:43:01 PDT 2016

Dear forumites:

Hello list. I am new in DragonFly. Previously I had used FreeBSD and Linux but I want to try this BSD. At the moment I had tested DF in a laptop HP 250 with excellent results. All work !. However in a Sony Vaio when I try Xorg -configure the screen turn to white changing the frequency but without any result for minutes. I had installed all the drivers. The graphic card works perfectly with FreeBSD, NetBSD and Linux. Before turn to other OS I want to try the resource of the community.

Any suggestions?

Regards

 Daniel Patón Domínguez
 Numerical Ecology. Ecology Unit
 Department of Plant Biology, Ecology and Earth Sciences
 Faculty of Sciences. University of Extremadura
 Avda. Elvas s/n 06071 Badajoz (Spain)
 http://unex.academia.edu/DanielPatonDominguez
 https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Daniel_Paton/
 http://sites.google.com/site/numericalecologyuex/home