scrollable terminal emulator

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:00:05 PDT 2016

Hi Antonio,

I had the same issue. I even tried other Terminals like lxterminal and
xfce-terminal and had the same issue. I would be happy too if someone has
an answer for this ..

Cheers,
Bernie

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 6:52 AM, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear dragonflyusers,
>
> Is there a scrollable terminal emulator for lumina desktop.  I just
> have xterm and I cannot copy/paste commands.  i like the simplicity of
> this desktop and want to keep it simple.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Antonio

*BSD is what you get when a bunch of UNIX hackers sit down to try to port a
UNIX system to the PC. Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit
down and try to write a UNIX system for the PC*