Minimal file set

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Thu Jun 9 11:48:50 PDT 2016

Its easiest just to mess around until you have what you need.  What I would
do is first create an 'empty' jail with a fresh install and load up the
minimum of you know you need, such as the apache server.  But then set that
jail aside and use it as a template for your experiments.  That is, create
a second jail using the first as a template (by copying the directory tree
over), and then play inside the second jail with 'pkg install' until you
are happy with the package set.

That way if you mess up and can't clean it up inside the second jail, you
can just recopy the template and not have to start quite from scratch again.

-Matt