Again, this will be brought to your attention

John Long codeblue at inbox.lv
Fri Jun 17 01:31:59 PDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 10:59:12AM -0500, Kevin Gerrard wrote:
> Coming from an unintelligent person here, your endless ranting makes me have
> to ask a stupid question that I shouldn't have to ask. I know that this
> email list does not like to block people, but is there a way for me to block
> just this rant and continued ignorance without blocking the rest of the
> email list?

The best thing is for nobody to respond to his insane ramblings. Every time
you do you give him a reason to continue. This is how trolling works.

I killfiled the sonofabitch long ago after he repeatedly shit his pants in
public on the openbsd lists. I don't see anything he spews until somebody
else quotes it. Please don't do that.

I don't know what email client you use but most clients have some way to
filter and last time I looked most webmail does too.

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD