PCEngines APU2c2

Chuck Musser cmusser at sonic.net
Sun Jun 12 17:37:54 PDT 2016

> On Jun 12, 2016, at 5:09 PM, Justin Sherrill <justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:
>
> By default I think the console goes to serial and the installer goes
> to the first tty.  I'm not sure how to configure it differently.
If there's something one could change in the installer config after booting from the USB stick, that'd make it easy.  I haven't found much "how-to" level documentation on the installer, but I'll investigate further.

> You may be able to get it to auto-install using rconfig, though I have
> not tried something like that before.  Alternately, install DragonFly
> on the same drive in different hardware and transfer the drive over?
I do have a laptop that has an mSATA slot. It takes some disassembly to access it, but using that to install on the drive is a possible solution.