Random server crashes every few weeks (smp_invltlb: endless loop […] retrysmp_invltlb: ipi sent)

Stefan Unterweger 232.20711 at chiffre.aleturo.com
Tue Jul 5 18:44:24 PDT 2016

I’ve compiled it two days ago; was the fix in between there?

I’ll try to hunt down another real machine so that I can somehow at
least inject the kernel onto the server; right now, I can’t get it to
boot up no matter what I do, im past attempt number twenty and feel like
a lunatic for keeping at doing this. :o)

Thanks,
    Stefan

* Sepherosa Ziehau on Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 09:22:56AM +0800:

--
If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them
out of meat?