DragonFly on DigitalOcean

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Tue Jan 5 04:48:36 PST 2016

On Monday, December 14, 2015 13:31:05 Nuno Antunes wrote:
> Hi Pierre,
>
> Here’s what you have to do to install dfly 4.4 on DigitalOcean:

I think you misunderstood. I wasn't asking how I could install DFly on DO, but
how DO could install DFly so that they can support it. Also, what would be a
good argument for them to support it?

On Friday, December 11, 2015 12:42:10 Zachary Crownover wrote:
> Vultr works quite well, but you have to submit a support ticket to unblock
> SMTP traffic from your system, otherwise mail will just pool up on the
> system and you'll see weird things like 50+ concurrent instances of dma
> running.

I may consider Vultr for my next server. Oddly, I have a similar problem: I
can send mail from my droplet on IPv4, but not IPv6. I got around this by
opening port 2525 on my primary server.

Pierre

--
The Black Garden on the Mountain is not on the Black Mountain.