Tutorials suggestion

ty armour aarmour at cipmail.org
Sat Jan 23 12:57:09 PST 2016

I am Ty. I am looking for tutorials on every aspect of developing
dragonflybsd. from bootloaders to kernels to device drivers. I would be
looking for tutorials on writing a raspberry pi image for this os, and for
writing custom gui frameworks and audio frameworks.

I would need tutorials for writing a suitable image to work with virtualbox
and how to get seamless mode to work in virtualbox.

if you are interested in this or you think the developers would be
interested, then pass it along to the relevant people.

I could even use some tutorials on writing in compatability for web
browsers and other applications.

anyhow thanks for your time
-Ty