HAMMER filesystem check / CRC verification

Tomohiro Kusumi kusumi.tomohiro at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:57:18 PST 2016

If you are to redirect the hammer show output to a file, it's better to
write to a file on different filesystem (e.g. ufs or another hammer).

It's possible that hammer show never ends because what hammer show does is
run through all ondisk btree nodes. Writing a file is adding nodes into the
btree of that filesystem.