Shared object "libncursesw.so.6" not found, required by "zsh"

Tomohiro Kusumi kusumi.tomohiro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:51:01 PST 2016

I did pkg upgrade and this seems to have resolved the
ncurses-linked-packages related issues.

so basically what I did is
1. chsh -s /bin/sh via single user mode
2. reinstall bash and zsh pkg to recover the login shell issue
3. pkg update to recover other packages linked to libncurses

profmakx and Rolinh at #dragonflybsd gave me some advice (about what marino
usually suggests), so i'll paste the link here.
https://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToDPorts/#index4h1