HAMMER filesystem check / CRC verification

PeerCorps Trust Fund ipc at peercorpstrust.org
Sat Feb 20 08:06:30 PST 2016

So after a recent run of hammer show, I get the following:

HAMMER zone statistics
	zone #  blocks       items              used[B]             used[%]
	zone 0  0            0                  0                   0
	zone 1  0            0                  0                   0
	zone 2  0            0                  0                   0
	zone 3  0            0                  0                   0
	zone 4  0            0                  0                   0
	zone 5  0            0                  0                   0
	zone 6  0            0                  0                   0
	zone 7  0            0                  0                   0
	zone 8  201          383556             1571045376          93.1757
	zone 9  2            50127              4809376             28.6661
	zone 10 122556       16105131           1027866722304       99.9798
	zone 11 1            24                 119312              1.42231
	zone 12 0            0                  0                   0
	zone 13 0            0                  0                   0
	zone 14 0            0                  0                   0
	zone 15 0            0                  0                   0
	total   122760       16538838           1029442696368       99.9667
54 bad nodes
1895 bad elms

Does this output mean that I should be restoring the above disk from backup or something else is going on here?

Mike