git: Remove most local modifications from OpenSSH.

Peter Avalos peter at theshell.com
Mon Aug 15 01:10:59 PDT 2016

> On Aug 15, 2016, at 12:37 AM, Matthew Dillon <dillon at backplane.com> wrote:
>
> I think there was a little mix-up.  My intention was to never allow clear-text passwords to be enabled by default and the repo has been fixed to again set the default to no.

Indeed this was a mistake, and I fixed it on master. Most likely it didn’t affect anyone unless they did a fresh install, because sshd_config previously had it uncommented. Anyone running RELEASE wouldn’t have seen it.

> You may also have to modify your /etc/ssh/sshd_config to enable X11 forwarding (not sure what the default is) and restart /usr/sbin/sshd.

The default on master is to not enable X11 forwarding. The sshd_config(5) manual page describes the reason for this default.

Peter