package build process

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:14:28 PDT 2016

On 29 August 2016 at 12:15, John Marino <dragonflybsd at marino.st> wrote:
> No.  We don't rebuild *ALL* packages every time, only the ones that require
> it.  It's called incremental building.

So that means you update packages and its dependencies? I'm asking
because I noticed sqlite3 was not updated but there was a release of
3.14.0 on 8th of August. There's now a 3.14.1 release from the 11th.

By the way, I'm very appreciative of and for the packaging of all
these packages. Updating 13,900+ ports in 3 days is very intensive on
your system that could be utilized for something else. Thank you!

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723
sip: jungleboogie at sip2sip.info