PFS mirror problems

Lanir lanir at cisns.net
Wed Aug 24 13:31:40 PDT 2016

I'm on 4.6-RELEASE.

When I unmounted and remounted the base hammer filesystem it showed a
matching size. But when I stop the mirror-stream and mount the
former-slave PFS, I have no data to show for it. After a reboot the size
is off again.

I'm a little confused about what's actually going on with it at the
moment. Data appears to be there but inaccessible. I think that bug is
related to what I'm seeing.