iso file size after decompression, overburning

Steve Petrie, P.Eng. apetrie at aspetrie.net
Fri Aug 19 13:45:48 PDT 2016

Warm Greetings To users at dragonflybsd.org,

Almost exactly one (1) year ago today, this same topic -- DragonFlyBSD
on ISO -- was discussed on users at dragonflybsd.org

Please refer to my earlier message:
   Subject: Re: Booting problem
   Date: August 18, 2015

Here is a paste of the complete text of that message:

==================
I agree with Stephen Walker and Gennady Proskurin,

Please don't drop generation of DragonFlyBSD ISO images.

I am using DragonFlyBSD as a KVM guest os on Elastic Hosts (EH)
www.elastichosts.com. EH supports custom os install for KVM by means of
ISO
image.

Steve