deleting files when no disk space is available

Christoph Harder shadowomf at arcor.de
Sat Apr 9 10:08:25 PDT 2016

Or maybe not.

It tried to run the application with changed parameters again.
It failed with a hammer error message (...panic...) and a debugger.

I did enter "reset", since I didn't find a quit/exit command.

After restart I do get error messages like:

no B_DEVMAGIC (bootdev=0)
Mounting root from hammer:serno/F34924R03250.s1d
HAMMER(ROOT) Illegal UNDO TAIL signature at 300000001e636e30
HAMMER(ROOT) recovery failure during seqno backscan
HAMMER(ROOT) recovery complete
Failed to recover HAMMER filesystem on mount
Root mount failed: 5

Manual root filesystem specification:

So is there a way to recover this somehow or is it easier to just do a fresh install?

Best regards,
Christoph