deleting files when no disk space is available

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 14:10:21 PDT 2016

Tomohiro Kusumi wrote:

> As I mentioned already there is a bug on ENOSPC handling.

Hi Tomohiro,

This is the second time you mention this bug in this thread alone. Based
upon git commits I am under impression that you are deeply involved in
debugging HAMMER-1 these days. Can we expect this and similar bugs to be
fixed any time soon? As much as I would like to see HAMMER-2 production
ready I am under no illusion that my family photos and videos will be
moving from HAMMER-1 to HAMMER-2 in the near future.

Best,
Predrag