known issues with Dell lat 5420?

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Apr 6 16:42:36 PDT 2016

If you look at the downloadable images, some end in .iso and some in
.img - the .img ones are for the USB stick.  You can ungzip it and dd
it directly onto a USB stick and boot from that.  Since the install
image is an actual live system, you'll be able to find out pretty
directly how well your hardware is supported.