"wlanmode hostap" doesn't work

Vasily Postnicov shamaz.mazum at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 00:04:57 PST 2015

It seems, that iwn driver does not support this mode. You can get supported
modes by following commands:

ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev <your_device_here>
ifconfig wlan0 list caps

If you can see HOSTAP in the output, then your device can be used as access
point.
By myself, I recommend Atheros adapters. I think they are the most
supported and feature-rich.