Problem installing latest 4.2.4 release and snapshot in VirtualBox or physical

George g.lister at nodeunit.com
Tue Nov 3 20:13:04 PST 2015

Hi guys,

I am having an issue installing the latest release of Dragonfly 4.2.4
in a VirtualBox VM on Ubuntu Linux or on the same machine in physical
form (directly).

The installation fails with a segmentation or read error and I see a
"db>" prompt is anyone else having the same issue??

I can provide more details if needed, just wondering if anyone is
having the same issue at this point. I run a version from 4.0 in a VM
and that one works with only occassional db> prompts.

TIA
George