Gnome Show Blank Screen

Mohammad BadieZadegan mbzadegan at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:18:38 PDT 2015

On the last line of Xorg.0.log I see an Error about 2 device finding!

[   158.875] Number of created screens does not match number of detected
devices.
  Configuration failed.
[   158.875] (EE) Server terminated with error (2). Closing log file.

I have installing on my ASUS S200E notebook and it has 1 LCD Device,
How can resolve that?

--
[image: See you on my WEB] <http://933k.ir>