Gnome Show Blank Screen

Mohammad BadieZadegan mbzadegan at gmail.com
Thu May 28 03:01:22 PDT 2015

Hi,
I commented second device that detected as vesa SCREEN on the xorg.conf.new
file.
It leads me to black and grey grid and an X mouse cursor was appeared when
I run Xorg -config xorg.conf.new -retro.
Now Still While I try startx the blank screen was appeared and I force to
reboot by Ctrl+Alt+Del keys.

unix_usb# startx
xauth:  file /root/.serverauth.1171 does not exist
xauth: (argv):1:  bad display name "unix_usb:0" in "list" command
xauth: (stdin):1:  bad display name "unix_usb:0" in "add" command

X.Org X Server 1.14.7
Release Date: 2014-06-05
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
Build Operating System: DragonFly 4.1-DEVELOPMENT x86_64
Current Operating System: DragonFly unix_usb 4.0-RELEASE DragonFly
v4.0.5-RELEASE #29: S x86_64
Build Date: 03 May 2015  10:32:54AM

Current version of pixman: 0.32.6
        Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
        (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
(==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.0.log", Time: Thu May 28 14:26:31 2015
(==) Using default built-in configuration (30 lines)
Initializing built-in extension Generic Event Extension
Initializing built-in extension SHAPE
Initializing built-in extension MIT-SHM
Initializing built-in extension XInputExtension
Initializing built-in extension XTEST
Initializing built-in extension BIG-REQUESTS
Initializing built-in extension SYNC
Initializing built-in extension XKEYBOARD
Initializing built-in extension XC-MISC
Initializing built-in extension XINERAMA
Initializing built-in extension XFIXES
Initializing built-in extension RENDER
Initializing built-in extension RANDR
Initializing built-in extension COMPOSITE
Initializing built-in extension DAMAGE
Initializing built-in extension MIT-SCREEN-SAVER
Initializing built-in extension DOUBLE-BUFFER
Initializing built-in extension RECORD
Initializing built-in extension DPMS
Initializing built-in extension X-Resource
Initializing built-in extension XVideo
Initializing built-in extension XVideo-MotionCompensation
Initializing built-in extension XFree86-VidModeExtension
Initializing built-in extension XFree86-DGA
Initializing built-in extension XFree86-DRI
Initializing built-in extension DRI2
/root/.xinitrc: /usr/pkg/bin/gnome-session: not found
xinit: connection to X server lost

waiting for X server to shut down (EE) Server terminated successfully (0).
Closing log file.

xauth: (argv):1:  bad display name "unix_usb:0" in "remove" command

And drop me to Blank screen!
How can I resolve that?
Can anyone install a Desktop Environment On the Intel Graphic Device?