Keymap

Adolf Augustin adolf.augustin at zettamail.de
Mon Mar 23 14:44:12 PDT 2015

*
*Hi,

here's what i did ....... (in my case i switched to german)

add the following lines to  /etc/login.conf

====================================
german:German Users Accounts:\
        :charset=UTF-8:\
        :lang=de_DE.UTF-8:\
        :tc=default:

execute:

cap_mkdb /etc/login.conf

now use the tool vipw to modify the user you are using:

example:

hwurst:xxxxx:2000:2000:german:0:0:Hans Wurst:/home/hwurst:/bin/tcsh

When you log in next time everything should be fine.

Cheers Adolf