Dragonfly/Hammer in production

Jeremiah Ford me at jeremiahford.com
Fri Mar 27 10:50:36 PDT 2015

Good day all,

Are there any companies offering hosted storage using Hammer/Hammer2 as
a file system?

I have a small IT business which I am considering converting into a
startup.
My ideas so far are to offer hosted services running strictly *bsd
hosts;
web hosting/cloud storage(maybe owncloud as well)/VMs/etc.

... However I am now considering focusing on just one area due to a
variety of reasons,
but mostly due to Visualization on BSD being somewhat limited.

If there are any companies running any form of cloud storage using
Hammer,
I would very much like to speak with them before moving forward.

Thank you.

-JF