Future big ticket items in Dragonfly?

Zachary Crownover zachary.crownover at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 10:09:04 PDT 2015

Feel free to make a bounty for those on the site. Mention it to a group and
maybe more will commit to it if you're so inclined. It's not a guarantee,
the people here care more about the community and the technology than
money, but I suppose if they were already considering doing any of those
bounties then the money might make them consider prioritizing it, or it
could help bring attention from outsiders. Still, it's a way to persist
your thoughts on the site as well as gauge a relative level of interest
based on how much people are willing to devote to it.