Small ticket item for DragonFly BSD

Adam W. Dace colonelforbin74 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 05:28:30 PDT 2015

I'm not much in the way of an OS-based C coder,
but it sure would be nice if eventually DragonFly gets the latest VirtIO
drivers from FreeBSD.

I'm happily running a couple of instances of DragonFly with a cloud-based
provider known as Vultr.  One thing I can't easily do is run IPv6.  From
what I can tell it's because the VirtIO driver won't accept router
advertisements.  FreeBSD 10, however, will.

Anyways, if someone takes this on and wants a place to test their code, let
me know.  Virtual servers are really cheap these days.  :)

Regards,

Adam