Aw: AW: Re: Development branch

nans_nans1 at yahoo.de nans_nans1 at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 12 17:34:28 PDT 2015

Ok. Thank you all.
Last question: I run 4.0.4. Is it possible to upgrade to master branch or have i to stay in release branch?

 Betreff: Aw: AW: Re: Development branch
 An: nans_nans1 at yahoo.de
 CC: users at dragonflybsd.org
 Datum: Donnerstag, 11. Juni, 2015 22:51 Uhr

 You may also use the source repo. You should be able to
 check out tagged revision v4.0.5 before you start the
 build:

 'git checkout v4.0.5'.

 In case you want  to follow a release branch, let us
 say 4.0, you can check this revision out with:

 'git checkout DragonFly_RELEASE_4_0' and update
 your local copy as usual with

 'git pull'.

 The master branch really is the devoted to DragonFly
 development and that is you get every developer commit
 whereas the release branches only contain revisions of
 DragonFly releases.