Need help reducing gcc compiler warnings in BSD

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Fri Jul 10 12:56:48 PDT 2015

I'm not sure the work load is high enough to require a formal
collaboration.  We just fix things as they come up for the most part.
Sascha has been doing WARNS related cleanups on the codebase and slowly
bumping up the WARNS level for various parts of the build for years, which
reduces problems going forwards.  It's mostly a matter of being proactive
about it.

-Matt