Small ticket item for DragonFly BSD

Adam W. Dace colonelforbin74 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 07:38:47 PDT 2015

Any idea if this commit is included in DragonFly 4.2.1?

I'm currently running DragonFly 4.0.6 and am doing my best to avoid
recompiling the OS to get fixes.
One of the nodes I'm running only has SATA storage, it'd take hours
probably.  ;)

I wouldn't mind doing yet-one-more reinstall to have IPv6 working, though.