Query about dragonflybsd LiveCD

Matthias Play matthias_play at gmx.net
Tue Jul 7 02:59:45 PDT 2015

You might als download dfly-x86_64-4.2.1_REL.img.bz2 instead and put it
on an USB stick for booting. Issue the command:

bzcat dfly-x86_64-4.2.1_REL.img.bz2 | dd of=<USB dev> bs=1M

and replace <usb dev> with the stick's dev name (something like /dev/daX
with X>=8).

After that you should be able to boot from the stick.