DragonFly 4.2.1 released

Curtis Gagliardi curtis at curtis.io
Thu Jul 2 14:12:39 PDT 2015

I just went through this process upgrading from 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 and now
I'm getting errors with mounting the filesystem.

A potential key piece of info is that I'm dual booting with debian,
which is the first OS on the disk and has an encrypted lvm group.

I'm seeing dm_target_[error/zero/crypt]: successfully initialized and
then an attempt to mount "ufs:msdos0"
with an error about there being so such disk.

Full errors here:
http://i.imgur.com/QFxfOHt.jpg

Anyone know what's going wrong, or how I can start going about debugging
this?  My initial guess is that it's trying to mount my debian
partition.  I used the ? command to list the disk devices, and tried
each one by running "hammer:<device>", but they all failed.

Thanks,
Curtis