How to install GUI

Bret Busby bret.busby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 06:33:56 PDT 2015

Hello.

At the web page
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/newhandbook/X/
most of the text is crossed out, so I am wondering how to install a
GUI; xwindows and mate.

As previousle mentioned in response to a query that I posted about the
LiveCD. apparently, the Live CD, and, from what I understand,
installing dragonflyBSD, do not come with the GUI; from what I
understand, it has to be manually separately installed, and, each of
the associated packages, have to be separately manually installed.

But, the handbook appears to not have information of how to do this.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."