NAS setup recommendations

Matthias Play matthias_play at gmx.net
Wed Jan 21 10:33:20 PST 2015

Hi Mehmet,

thanks for your quick reply and suggestions!

I would prefer to also always have a 1:1 copy of the OS part, because I
also want to avoid exactly what you described i.e., do an extra install
and configuration.

It would maybe be sufficient to only do a cpdup from time to time to
keep the OS copy up to date. I think this could be a good compromise.

Regards
Matthias