autoboot_delay="-1"?

PeerCorps Trust Fund ipc at peercorpstrust.org
Thu Jan 15 04:00:30 PST 2015

Hi All,

I am trying to find an autoboot_delay setting in loader.conf that does not allow the user to interrupt the boot process.

So far I have tried the following:

autoboot_delay="-1" - Defaults back to the 10 second timer.

autoboot_delay="0" - Defaults back to the 10 second timer.

autoboot_delay="NO" - Defaults back to the 10 second timer.

autoboot_delay="1" - Is semi what I need, but it is still possible to interrupt the process with quick fingers.

The following man pages were informative:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/cgi/web-man?command=loader&section=8

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/newhandbook/Booting/

But I am still not able to achieve the desired effect.

Is there something else that I have overlooked?

Mike