Cannot install xorg on dfly-x86_64-4.0.1_REL

Matthias Rampke matthias.rampke at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 1 02:59:49 PST 2015

I see this quite a lot on Linux; space taken up on disk (df) but not
visible (du) is usually held by a deleted file that is still opened by some
process. You can see these with lsof, and a reboot does indeed clear this.
If you don't want to reboot, track down the process and kill it, this also
releases the handle.

/mr