OT: can someone help me with an open-source CAD program?

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:02:01 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Pierre Abbat <phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org>
wrote:

> I've been working on a surveying CAD program for several years and it's
> nearing the point where I'd like others to hack on it. I need help with the
> file format, import and export, and GUI. It runs on DragonFly (my build
> system
> is hosed, but I just ran it on leaf) and Linux. If you can help, or know
> someone who can, let me know.
>
> Pierre
> --
> li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa

It seems to me that your question is very broad .

With respect to the following pages , if you specify more detailed needs ,
help may be formulated more easily :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:CAD_file_formats
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_CAD,_CAM_and_CAE_file_viewers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Computer-aided_design_software