pkg 1.4.6 deleted itself - I thought this might happen!

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Thu Feb 12 23:09:19 PST 2015

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 23:00:04 Matthew Dillon wrote:
> And pkg-static should still be there and you should be able to reinstall
> pkg with it.

It wasn't. I untarred the package directly into /, then ran pkg, and it said
it had no repositories configured. I then copied a file in
/usr/local/etc/pkg/repos , ran "pkg ins pkg" (it thought 1.4.6 was still
installed until I did this), and then installed minicom.

Pierre
--
sei do'anai mi'a djuno puze'e noroi nalselganse srera