DragonFly on DigitalOcean

Nuno Antunes nuno.antunes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 17:42:58 PST 2015

On 12 Dec 2015, at 04:16, Pierre Abbat <phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org> wrote:

> Several days ago I set up a server on DigitalOcean. They offer several Linux
> distros and FreeBSD, but no other BSD. How hard would it be for them to offer
> DragonFly? They use Bochs for virtualization.

I installed DragonFly on DigitalOcean. There is a tutorial somewhere explaining
how to install OpenBSD there. What I did was adapting that procedure to install
DragonFly instead.

I can’t remember exactly but it was something like installing FreeBSD, dd’ing the
DFly installer into the swap partition and then boot from there.

Nuno