XZ images for DragonFly

Dongsheng Song dongsheng.song at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:00:03 PST 2015

If DragonFly have separated sets, most users don't have to spent long times
to do make buildworld, buildkernel, installkernel, installworld and upgrade.

For example, I can download OpenBSD daily build to upgrade my box:

/bin/ln -f  /bsd        /obsd
/bin/cp     bsd.rd      /bsd.rd
/bin/cp     bsd         /bsd.sp
/bin/cp     bsd.mp      /bsd.new