Call for test (em/emx/igb update)

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:57:07 PST 2015

I am closing that branch after adding some debug prints.  It seems
that the EEPROM could not be read on I217/I218.  But if you have time,
please test the HEAD of that branch, and post the debug messages; it
will help the next em update attempt :).

I'd thank Matt very much for the tedious pull-and-tries, though I
failed to figure out why EEPROM access is blocked.

I will create another branch for igb only update.

Thanks,
sephe

--
Tomorrow Will Never Die