radeonsi and dragonfly

Hleb Valoshka 375gnu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:15:27 PST 2015

On 12/13/15, Todd Zimmermann <toddo.zimmermann at gmail.com> wrote:

> Open up an xterm and open another gui app from the command line and
> then close it out again. From the output in xterm, you should see the
> path to the modules directory that needs to be manually created and
> the pango command to create the modules.

I don't see any path related messages.

If I use vesa driver or radeon with acceleration disabled, so no
glamor is used, then gtk2 renders everything properly. But when glamor
is used whether radeonsi or llvmpipe mesa driver is used then I see
garbage. Qt5 renders properly in any case. So I suspect the cairo
library is to blame.