initrd problem after upgrading from master

Matthias Play matthias_play at gmx.net
Mon Aug 24 05:28:29 PDT 2015

Hi,

I updated my system to the latest master, today (26b5dbf28e0ee0c0...)
and am having problems booting from initrd image using an encrypted ssd,
now.

The loader says it can't find /kernel/initrd. Also, I have regenerated
initrd with make rescue, but this didn't help in resolving the issue.

Here is the content of my loader.conf:

autoboot_delay=3
loader_color=yes
dm_load=yes
dm_target_crypt_load=yes
initrd.img_load=yes
initrd.img_type="md_image"
vfs.root.mountfrom="ufs:md0s0"
vfs.root.realroot="crypt:hammer:/dev/serno/<number>.s1d:root"
snd_hda_load=yes

Do I have to issue an additional step apart from doing a "make
installkernel  && make installworld && make upgrade"?

Regards
Matthias