Hello all

R0B R0D witchdoctor.mdf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:06:30 PDT 2015

Installed DragonFly rama-dFly 4.3-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly
v4.3.1.84.gd7a46-DEVELOPMENT #1: Thu Aug  6 11:22:27 EDT 2015

Just here as a tester and learn. I know a little bit.
Using a nativekernel.

HP laptop from walmart with:
CPU: AMD E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
(1297.73-MHz K8-class CPU)
8GB RAM - Atheros AR9485

#Using CPUTYPE?=btver1 since I was dared on the IRC channel. ;)

Wifi working too. Still have to get the audio working
and check if my SD card reader works.
But busy trying to do an upgrade as per the handbook.
Booting is a bit slow compared to the previous sys,
gentoo with openrc, but I am not here for "performance".
Just want to help and learn.

Thanks to all on IRC for support.

-R0B_ROD